- The age of admission to Class Nursery is Three(3) years plus as on date of admission.
- Parents must bring their child at the time of admission.
- Admission to classes depends upon vacancy available in the respective classes. Admission will be exclusively on the basis of performance of a pupil in the admission test (written and viva-voce) conducted by the school. Further details about admission test syllabus can be obtained from the office or notice board.
- When admission is granted the following documents should be submitted –
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Xerox copy of Baptism Certificate (only for Catholic students).
- Original copy of Transfer Certificate (Not applicable to first admission case).
- Xerox copy of the last annual examination report card of the previous school (Not applicable to first admission case).
- Two recent stamp size photographs.
- The school reserves the right to reject any application and is not answerable to the parents for doing so.
- Admission fee once paid is not refundable.
- Photocopy of birth certificate and School Reading Certificate are to be produced at the time of procuring admission forms.
Information Regarding New Admissions-2021- 2022:-
1) Admission forms are being issued from Saint Paul’s School, Babupara Campus.
2) Last date for submitting the filled in form is 11th December, 2020
3) The Interaction with the Parents and students will be held on 13th December, 2020
4) Selection will be done on the basis of merit and the basis of vacancies available.
5) For further details, please contact us on 03561-221701 & 70637-09404